⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I had to do a factory reset on my Samsung Tablet STM900.

Options
mystical-2
mystical-2 Posts: 12 Level 2

I backed up my tablet and restored the info I had on it.  All the games that I play from King loaded fine with all the appropriate levels and points.  The only thing that did not load properly was Candy Crush.  Does someone know how I can get back to my appropriate level and rank.. I was at leve 569..there abouts.  Thank you so much in advance. I appreciate any help someone can give me so I can start playing again. Regards Mystical

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited April 2018
    Options

Hello mystical! I understand that everything else loaded except for Candy Crush? Can you tell us more about what happens when you try to load it? If you can send a screen shot of any error or a screenshot of what you see when you try to load it, that would be great too. Also, make sure you are connected to The Kingdom or to FB. That way, your game will be back on the right level. Here are some tips you can try in the meantime:  

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android

I hope to hear from you soon so you can get back to playing! Have a great day!

• mystical-2
    Options

Hi Laura sorry but I do not know how to take a screen shot.  I click on my Candy Crush icon/app... it takes me to play... then it takes me to level 1 !! I am at level 569 or within that area:) How do I connect to the Kingdom .. I did try the fb.. it ask me to connect ...candy crush -- intenet --and something else... only once... I had picked fb.. did not work.. I appreciate you taking the time to assist me. Look forward to hearing from you... Like this game... good stress relief :) Regards Mystical aka Marsha 

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited April 2018
    Options

My apologies. I forgot to include the link on how to take a screen shot lol. Chalk it up to me being extra tired last night. :)I just got a Samsung Galaxy Tab A (I think) so this is a learning experience for me too! I am glad you asked that question because now I know how to take a screen shot also. Here is the information for you. The different platforms are on the top and you just have to pick the one you need to know. :)   

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/   

Ah on my tablet, I pressed the middle button on the bottom (Home button) and the Power button and it took a screen shot for me. :D There we go!

Here is how to connect to the Kingdom: 

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-kingdom-1

I hope this info helps!It has been a pleasure talking with you and assisting you. Remember if you have any kinds of questions on any of the games, you can come here and we have a bunch of wonderful SuperStars that can help you. We are all good at different things, but there is someone here who knows what you're having trouble with, or we can find out from the Moderator. Have a wonderful Candy-licious day Marsha. I hope to speak with you again!

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

@Laura thanks for passing on 

@mystical Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-) Have a lovely week!

• mystical-2
    Options

Hi Cezdiamond... how are things with you?  Have you been able to assist me in getting back on Candy Crush:)  Let me know when you can... I know you and everyone are pretty busy  Have a nice evening ... Look forward to hearing from youRegards Marsha

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?