Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It said I would get the gold bars at the end of the episode. I believe I made it to the end and didn't get them. I was on 605 and moved to 606. Don't know if that was a new episode. How do you redeem them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi sllimkj, thank you for writing us here on King Care. I never heard of a V.I.P. gift bag. I am wondering if you are a tester for this. Was it connected to a specific event? If you are a tester then there might be kinks in it and that is how King checks to see if things work. If a player doesn't get the reward or whatever then they know that something needs to be fixed. Please let me know if it was for a specific event? Also if it happens again can you please take print screens so we can see what's going on?