Bought new iPad. Thought iCloud would preserve my place but was on about level 2500 now back to firs

Options
Bryan_Ross
Bryan_Ross Posts: 2 Newbie

I bought a new iPad and thought iCloud would preserve my setting but went from about level 2500 back to the start. Probably good for me since I clearly lack candy crush discipline but thought I would check and see if there was any way for somebody just to start me back where I was.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,772 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Bryan, have you been playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress?  If you haven't then opening the game on a new device will not sync your levels.  I can elevate this to a King Admin who can get you back on track but you will have to use either Facebook or the Kingdom because that is where she will restore your progress.  So if you haven't been using either one of them, please create an account so that when she writes you here privately you can tell her where to restore it.

• Bryan_Ross
    Bryan_Ross Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks.  Please elevate. Just did kingdom account,

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

@Elsa thanks for passing on! 

@Bryan Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?