Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sometimes I click "Play On" by accident and gold bars are used when I don't want them used. This is a terrible way to force us into using gold bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mishlz1, could you possibly do a print screen and upload it here so that I get a better idea of what's going on?
It’s because in one of their updates they put the “Play On” button where the “Quit” button used to be. So out of habit you go to hit a certain spot, but now it’s something totally different. I’m sure this was completely intentional by them!
Hi Jackie, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? When you have no moves left a box will pop up asking if you want to continue but there should also be another that says "quit". I am wondering if you just don't notice the quit and hit the play on by accident.