Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing the game and was on the very last candy island. And then all of a sudden... I didn't do a thing it put me back on the first island help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Katie,
Is this a mini game? It could be that the server or your internet connection was having issues and the progress wasn't recorded. I am so sorry but all you can do is play it again.