Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since the new changes, I can click on the heart beside a friends name to give them a life if they have already played the level I'm on. But how do I give a life to a friend at a level below me now without them asking?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Carol, sorry for the delay in responding. I am going to give you a link from the King beta site that is still being worked on but you can read their FAQs about lives here: http://beta.care.king.com/candy-crush-saga/support/faqs/360000116785