Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was in cupcake island and going to cake island since I took the first place in the event. But suddenly all my records were initialized and now I am in toffie island, the first level.
What should I do? Please fix this problem.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? I think all of us ended up going back to the lower islands. Was it a glitch? Don't know for sure but haven't seen any new complaints in the last couple of weeks so perhaps it's been resolved and won't happen again.