Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have reached level 1170 but it's not being recognised and takes me back to 724
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kelly, I will elevate this to a King Admin who will send you a private message here on King Care. Be patient because the issues and glitches are backed up at the moment.
Hi and thanks. I'm playing on a computer, I have done what you suggested but sadly no luck
Hi Kelly, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? You haven't mentioned if you play on a mobile device or computer. First try to clear the history. If it's on a mobile device shut it down, wait 10 seconds and then open it. Open the game and log out of Facebook and log back in. If you are on a computer, clear the history and then open the game in Facebook. Log out of Facebook and log back in and it should bring you back to your current level. If it doesn't please write back here and I can offer you further direction.