Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Ok. Normally you can swipe to make a move. I changed tablets and on my new tablet, I have to first click on the first piece of candy, then click on the second one to make a move. What do I do to be able to swipe ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Terencio, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? If so, please write back here because this sounds like a strange glitch. Before I close I am going to ask you to clear the history on your tablet. Then please shut it down, wait 10 seconds, and then reopen it. Open the game and let's see if this is still happening. Do you play other games and is it happening with your other games? It might be a tablet issue but I'll wait to hear back from you.