Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was at or close to level 250. After I was forced to reboot my phone I lost my progress and when I logged in with Facebook it seems I never did register.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Panda747, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Do you now have a Facebook account? Please write back and let me know so that I can give you further direction. We can definitely get you back on track once I get more information from you.