Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had to buy a new IPad. Will my current level transfer over to my new IPad or will I have to start all over?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi LSW, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? The only way that it will transfer is if you played the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress. If you haven't, don't fret because we can still get you back on track. First let me know if you played through either one so that I can offer additional information. If you haven't played through either one, please sign up for either one and then I can elevate this to a King Admin who can get you back on track. I will wait to hear from you.