Okay these last couple weeks have been absolutely horrible with this game. I'm so frustrated with everything that I could scream. Forst my progress got deleted. I was level 607 and had boosters and specials and everything got deleted gold bars and all. Then I can't seem to get any lives from anybody. I send them all day long but never recieve any.? Also to top it off I make an in app purchase amd never receive my stuff. 3 times I did this .Money charged my card but nothing is on my game. Lastly the app keeps shutting itself down and restarting anout right in the middle of my game I am playing and I lose everything. My life and daily bonus and everything. I'm so over the issues like this game is becoming more of a hassle than stress releiver and relaxing game. Its honestly giving me anxiety and I'm about to freak out. Thank you. Can someone please help me with all this. Please please please please!!!! Please!!!!