Purchase problems

Options
Ashleey
Ashleey Posts: 3 Newbie

Okay these last couple weeks have been absolutely horrible with this game. I'm so frustrated with everything that I could scream. Forst my progress got deleted. I was level 607 and had boosters and specials and everything got deleted gold bars and all. Then I can't seem to get any lives from anybody. I send them all day long but never recieve any.? Also to top it off I make an in app purchase amd never receive my stuff. 3 times I did this .Money charged my card but nothing is on my game. Lastly the app keeps shutting itself down and  restarting anout right in the middle of my game I am  playing and I lose everything. My life and daily bonus and everything.  I'm so over the issues like this game is becoming more of a hassle than stress releiver and relaxing game. Its honestly giving me anxiety and I'm about to freak out. Thank you. Can someone please help me with all this. Please please please please!!!! Please!!!! 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,758 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Ashleey, sorry for the delay in responding.  Are you still having this issue?   I am going to try to help you as much as I can.  Is your progress still not up to it's current level?  Have you been playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress.  Let me know how you are playing so that I can address this issue for you.

Lives seems to be an issue lately.  Please read this to see if it helps you:  https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-why-am-i-not-getting-any-messages-or-lives-from-friends

Regarding your purchases and not getting them:  As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1

Regarding the app shutting down and losing your boosters:

Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.  For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars. 

Hopefully some of my response can help you with some of the issues.  If you still need help with anything that you wrote above, please write back here so that I can give you further direction.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?