Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how many levels in candy crush I am currently on level 3260.I really have nothing else do .Plus I really don't want to replay other levels only to get few stripped candy
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tambu, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Yes you reached the top for mobile devices. Every Wednesday a new episode is released with 15 new levels. If you can get Windows 10 the highest level there is 3305. While you are waiting for new levels have you tried their other Candy Crush 3 match games - Soda and Jelly? They are a bit more difficult but it will keep you busy while waiting for the new episodes.