Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost all my data after i logged in to facebook (Too save them ironically)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok Fabio, I will contact the King Admin who will write you privately here.
I’m answering from my phone and i can’t edit my answare.I ment thai i wasn’t connected to Facebook while playing. I connected only after level 623. But after logged in with Facebook i was back to level 1
No, i wasn’t. I connetted ti Facebook Afterhours i was at level 623
Hi Fabio, sorry for the delay in responding. Were you playing in Facebook the entire time because Facebook saves your progress? If you haven't please write back so that I can give you further direction.