Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Game would never complete the loop as the program had wrapped candy always dropping into box
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks so much for letting us know :-)
I was able to get past that level. I just wanted to let you all know of the problem because it happened to me several times and it is very frustrating.
Hi there- Thanks for posting in our community. I am sorry that you have not received an answer, are you still experiencing a problem? Please let us know if you still need a hand.
Thanks!