Just want to send great big Thanks to Crediamond for getting me back on Candy Crush after my Tablet

Options
mystical-2
mystical-2 Posts: 12 Level 2

Thanks Crediamond for getting me back on my Candy Crush at the level  I was at. 

Best Answer

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options

:) Hi again Mystical. I believe I replied on that thread too. I will pass this on to her personally for you so she will be sure to see it. The Moderators get so few "thank you's" that this will really make her day. Thank YOU for being so sweet and for posting here on King Care. Helping people like yourself makes the SuperStars happy also. I hope you have a fabulous candy crushing day!

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options

:) Hi again Mystical. I believe I replied on that thread too. I will pass this on to her personally for you so she will be sure to see it. The Moderators get so few "thank you's" that this will really make her day. Thank YOU for being so sweet and for posting here on King Care. Helping people like yourself makes the SuperStars happy also. I hope you have a fabulous candy crushing day!

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you both! A lovely early morning message :-) 

Have a great day!

• mystical-2
    Options

Have a great day!

Hi Laura and Cezdiamond.. thank you again. I am still tryng to figure out how to send you both great big kudos.. I now figured it out I hope:) I am not sure how I got the check mark beside Laura's name... Will try to do it with Cezdiamond's name...If I can not ... my apologies. Played a few rounds this morning..:):) Have a wonderful day. You and everyone that takes the time to assist people like myself are number 1. Best Regards Marsha
  • NagmaShri
    NagmaShri Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have a great day!

Sir i lost my all levels and i connect kingdom thorough my gmail but when i m login through gmail my password was showing wrong bt the same password is correct everything open with that password but kingdom show that wrong
  • mystical-2
    Options

Hi Laura.. just figured out how to respond to your message. Yes did reply first on my problem. Thank you so much. You and everyone that helps out people like me on this site are amazing. Did not know this "team" existed until I was trolling around looking to see where Ican get help. Not going to loose this site... Still learning how to respond without looking sillyAgain thank you for your assistance ..you are awesome Regards Marsha

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?