Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I have to wait for new levels. Only get 15 once a week. Not enough to play the Denize or striped challenges. Not fair!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey! Congrats on reaching our last levels. New levels will be available soon, but I don't have an exact date just yet I'm afraid.Keep an eye out for updates to the game and on our Facebook pages and Twitter feeds to be one of the first in discovering all the new fun.
We are always working hard to get our new levels as quickly as we can.
Thanks!