Options
Julie_Everson
Julie_Everson Posts: 70 Level 2

You changed 3275 from 25 moves to 18 moves and changed the center blocks from single break blocks to solid blocks that need to be hit 3 times to clear them.  This is impossible.  Change it back to single blocks.  This is ridiculous .  There are no video tutorials doing this level with solid blocks.  Even with boosters this is impossible.  Sick of this game for this reason.

Answers

• Julie_Everson
    Julie_Everson Posts: 70 Level 2
    Options

I ended up using a fully loaded space ship, a few extra boosters, and a couple switches along the way. and got down to the wire, needing 5 lollipop hammers to clear the level.  How ridiculous.   Then every time I pass a level, the game freezes up, not advancing.  I have to close out and reload the game, at least I get to the next level after that, not sure why it freezes up.   fix this level, no one should need 5 to 10 hammers to pass the level along with many other boosters.  

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    Options

Hi Julie Everson,

This is not even classified as a hard level and it has become extremely difficult to pass any levels now without using full boosters. I lost lives and boosters playing this level with the sickening licorice just falling and blocking moves as well as the thick blockers that needed several hits to break through. I started with the spaceship and also added a coconut wheel each time but was unsuccessful. I had to use 3 lollipop hammers eventually on my fourth attempt to finish this horrible level.

• Andy_Loh
    Andy_Loh Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

There is only 15 moves now in this level which makes it almost impossible to clear!!! And I totally agreed with Just Me the sickening licorice, as well as the time bombs are making things so much worse!!! Absolutely bl**dy ridiculous!!!

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    Options

Hi Andy Loh,

I totally forgot about the time bombs and am so glad to be rid of this level. Good luck to you.

• Andy_Loh
    Andy_Loh Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

Finally clear this level with a coconut wheel plus 7 lollipop hammers and 2 hand swaps!! F**king ridiculous having to use so many boosters for such horrible level!!!

• Sylvia-11
    Sylvia-11 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thus ridiculous level is a good reason to quit.

• Laura-44
    Laura-44 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Please update the level. It is ridiculous. 

• Katrin_Gemi
    Katrin_Gemi Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

4-5 days ago this level was much easier, on youtube you can see it.

• FernandaCordeiro
    FernandaCordeiro Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

King doesn't care if we do or don't do this level, they just want us to buy boosters! I bought some boosters, I've payed for them and didn't receive the boosters or the money I spent! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?