Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 3282 and I only get 15 moves where I see other players posting on YouTube completing the same level but they start out with 50 moves .. I have updated and it still only gives me 15 .. level is impossible to do with that few moves.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
12 moves here also. Will stop playing for a few weeks until a realistic amount of moves is given. This happens on many levels. No doubt moves will be increased as more complaints come in.
I am playing on web version and there is only 12 moves... King seriously needs to fix these kind of inconsistent and impossible levels and stop expecting us to buy gold bars and boosters all the time!!!