Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get emails saying someone awnsered my questions but I can't find the awnser
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Fred,
You can get you answer by clicking the number in the top right on your profile pic but I am not sure you get this answer since you don't seem to be getting any answers.
Your previous question on switching devices was answered with :
Thank you for contacting King Care. You will need to log onto your new phone using the same account (Facebook or King) that you used on your old phone.
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/moving-game-progress-to-a-new-device
Thanks