I can't log on to Candy Crush. I have a Mac with Firefox, Google Chrome and a PC with Windows.

Options
Sandy_Rogers
Sandy_Rogers Posts: 2 Newbie

both my computers will not load Candy Crush from Facebook.  It goes to the loading screen and just sits there.  I have update flash, cleared history, cleared cache, uninstalled and re-installed.  Any other suggestions.  It has been a week now.

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello Sandy! I am so sorry you're having such difficulties. It sounds like you've done the troubleshooting, so I will pass this on to the Mods to see if they can help you further. Again, I apologize for your troubles and I hope you have a good day!

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Sandy!

If both computers are having the same issue I suggest you check the Internet connection for any limitations - for instance firewall settings. It might also be software running in the background (for instance Norton Internet Security) that creates an issue.

Let me know how you progress :-)

- Mark

• Sandy_Rogers
    Sandy_Rogers Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Sandy!

If both computers are having the same issue I suggest you check the Internet connection for any limitations - for instance firewall settings. It might also be software running in the background (for instance Norton Internet Security) that creates an issue.

Let me know how you progress :-)

- Mark

I have also checked that. Candy Crush is the only game giving me issues. It gets tot he loading screen and just hangs.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?