⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

why do i have to pay to open a piggy bank that has gold bars stored in it that I have won!

Options
Elise_Payne
Elise_Payne Posts: 3 Newbie

why do i have to pay to open a piggy bank that has gold bars stored in it that I have won!

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello Elise. Unfortunately, we do not have a definitive answer for this, though it has been brought up to the King Team, who is reviewing it. Hopefully, they will let us know an answer soon, and we can then pass it on to the rest of the players. There has been a lot of opposition to this practice, so you aren't the only one expressing anger over this. The SuperStars or Mods will let everyone know when King makes a decision about this. Thanks for contacting King Care and I hope you have a good day in the meantime. Keep on crushin' those candies!

• Peter_London
    Peter_London Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hello Elise. Unfortunately, we do not have a definitive answer for this, though it has been brought up to the King Team, who is reviewing it. Hopefully, they will let us know an answer soon, and we can then pass it on to the rest of the players. There has been a lot of opposition to this practice, so you aren't the only one expressing anger over this. The SuperStars or Mods will let everyone know when King makes a decision about this. Thanks for contacting King Care and I hope you have a good day in the meantime. Keep on crushin' those candies!

Hello Laura. Six weeks ago you said "Hopefully, they will let us know an answer soon." I don't know if "they" did come up with an answer. I haven't seen anything. If someone makes me wait six weeks for an answer, I get the message that they don't give a hoot about me. Anyway, just to re-state the problem: For a long time, whenever I got a gold bar as a bonus, that gold bar was available to me immediately. Then, I was told that I now have a piggy bank to store my gold bars. Fair enough. But now that piggy bank is full and the only way I can get at the gold is to pay a specified amount in real money. Hang on! I've won those bars. They're mine! And you want me to pay so I can use them. Sounds like some back street sleaze parlor to me.
  • Elise_Payne
    Elise_Payne Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Just come back after a few years of not commenting on the forum to see that this is still unresolved.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Elise_Payne you do not earn the gold bars as a gift like other features. You get the chance to put gold bars into the piggy bank so you can purchase at a reduced rate. Only the episode race allows you to earn gold bars for free

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?