Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finally got both ingredients to fall on to the arrows on my final move after using a switch space help and it said level failed straight after. I don't want to do this sucky level again, please help and move me to the next level. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? If so, then please write back here to let me know if you were playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress. Once I hear back from you I can offer you further direction.