⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3285

Karebear
Karebear Posts: 62 Level 3
edited January 2 in Support

I posted this earlier and cannot find it anywhere, not even listed in my asked questions.Anyway, level 3285 is super frustrating. I have been trying and trying to pass this level and I get all the requirements and still need more than 16 licorice. They do not fall enough for me to get the required number. So irritating, can't even get a board lucky enough to get close to passing. Either the licorice needs to fall more often, or we need more moves on this level. Ugh!!!

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

Hello Karebear. I have a video that may help you beat this level. 

Level Help

I hope that helps! It looks like the Licorice Swirl things drop from the dispensers on the upper corners. I wish you luck! Have a great day.

• Karebear

Level Help

I hope that helps! It looks like the Licorice Swirl things drop from the dispensers on the upper corners. I wish you luck! Have a great day.

Thank you, but that sure was a lucky board. I have been trying for quite some time on 4 different devices and have not had one lucky board. It would be nice if I could start out being able to make the a wrapped candy. If I could have that board, I'm sure I could pass. lol This is just super frustrating. Thanks for the video though, just wish you could send me that luck too. :)
  • jiffylady1
    jiffylady1 Posts: 30 Level 2

Level Help

I agree! If you don't get such a lucky board even boosters don't help. Not even getting close!
  • Wendy_Cameron
    Wendy_Cameron Posts: 21 Level 2

Make it 25 moves  again 

• Wendy_Cameron
    Wendy_Cameron Posts: 21 Level 2

Make it 25 moves again. 

• Lisa_Kelly-2
    Lisa_Kelly-2 Posts: 23 Level 2

What the F***... Instead of increasing the moves from 20 back up to 25, it's been tweaked downwards and is now only 16 moves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMPOSSIBLE

• Lisa_Kelly-2
    Lisa_Kelly-2 Posts: 23 Level 2

Level Help

It doesn't help that that video is 1) a rare lucky board & 2) even then it has more moves than we are given.I'm sick and tired of these "pay to pass" levels. I had built up a lot of boosters, all of them wasted on this trashy level, along with paying for 15 extra moves in blocks of 5, and still didn't get remotely close. It's a joke of level like so many of the past few levels.It's 1,000 levels since King rolled out so many awful pay to pass levels, are they short of money?does anyone check these levels before unleashing them on us loyal faithful piggy bank players?I'm afraid i'll be playing the lower levels and building up my boosters for a few weeks before i come back to this one in the hope that it's been altered.
  • Karebear
    edited April 2018

WOW, you are right......16 moves. What the heck???? Makes you wonder why they would lower it. 

• Karebear

What the F***... Instead of increasing the moves from 20 back up to 25, it's been tweaked downwards and is now only 16 moves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMPOSSIBLE

I'm still seeing 20 moves on my iphone, I hope it stays that way. This level is so ridiculous that I'm really considering quitting this game. I have been playing for so long and have never been this irritated!
  • Karebear

Level Help

I have wasted all my boosters as well Lisa and even bought some. I am really pissed because I actually got to where I needed 5 licorice and had five moves. Thought they will come if I just clear the jellies under the dispensers. NOPE, not one licorice fell out! I'm almost done with candy crush. I'm fed up.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?