Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I always have to wait for new levels that only come out once a week? How can I complete on the striped challenges with so few new levels?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cpsolver, very good question! I just don't have an answer that would help. Can't you go down to a lower level and play it? I don't think that these challenges are just for the new episodes. Next time, try a lower level and see if you can get more stripes.