Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Phone was stolen yesterday. Logged in via Facebook (which I very rarely use for playing CC) and progress level has reverted back to 1051. How can I get back to where I was...1251ish???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I only signed up to a King account, post my phone disappearing.
I was just playing it on my Candy Crush iPhone app. I don't know that it was being linked or synced anywhere.
Was it possible you were using a King Account?
I wasn't using Facebook until I lost my phone. I re-activated my Facebook upon having my phone stolen, to see where my Candy Crush levels were at. A bit sad really, isn't it?
Hi Anthony,
Thank you for posting on King care. It could have been your progress on your phone was not syncing with the server and not updating to Facebook. I will escalate to see if we can help.