Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was at level 924 and now I am back to level 1! What happened? It said I could save my progress. When I log into King. com on my desktop. I still have the levels. Just not on my phone!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue?
As long as you play the game through Facebook or the Kingdom then your progress is saved. Let's try to do this - on your mobile device log out of Facebook and log into the Kingdom. I am posting a blog on how to log out of Facebook and log into the Kingdom. It is more to find your user ID # but the steps are there. https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Here is a tip on how to sync both accounts:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website
Please write back and let me know if either work for you. If not, then I can elevate this to a King Admin who can check your account and get you back on track.