Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 1512 and now I am back to level 1 because I logged out of facebook and someone else logged in. I am back on my account but on level 1!!!!! And I had 2 hours of free lives that has been lost! How do I get back to my current level??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks Elsa
@Emma, can you try the following:
- Disconnect the game from Facebook (if connected).
- Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari (super important)
- Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook so your progress can sync.
Hope this does the trick but if not, we will need the ID in order to get this sorted out, thanks
/QueenB
Hi Emma, I can help you get back on track. First we need to get your ID # from king.com so please follow these steps: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
I will elevate this to a King Admin who will write you here but in the meantime, please get your ID # and post it here so that when he comes to check your question tomorrow he will have the ID # and will be able to access your account and write you back.