Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
this game became annoying.. one week to finish a level, other week for the next... and so on...
always waiting for a fix, I really loved it, but activision has ruined this game.
not fun at all. I quit.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ragana, sorry for the delay in responding. I hear your frustration and I can empathize with you. These higher levels now require boosters to clear otherwise, like you wrote, it takes forever to clear the level. Have your ever tried the sugar drop challenge where you can get up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours. This is how the players are now clearing the levels so here is some information to learn more about the sugar drops.
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check this out: http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge