Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Having lost previous level I started again at level 1, Previous level still shows on leader board can I access this level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Marlen, can you please give me more information. Where are you playing the game - desktop or mobile device? Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress? What level were you at and is this the level that you want to get to again? Once you write back I can offer further direction.