Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just started playing this game a day ago. I bought a piggy bank. Now it says I need to buy another one. Why? I thought I could keep refilling one I bought. My Facebook login for the game is this email but registered under Renee.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same here. Hope someone to do some solutions.
Mine doesn't refill. I bought a piggy bank that now has 1 bar in it. I have filled up 2 more piggy banks or the 2nd one expired, but every time I fill one it says I need to pay another $2.99.
Hi Santos ha Jackson,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Your piggy bank fills up at 60 Gold Bars it doesn't go beyond that even if you don't buy it so once you buy the piggy bank it sets back to zero to refill again.
Hope this helps!
Jilly