Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have purchased bundles and my piggy bank and been massively overcharged for months - it took me awhile to figure it out but I want my money back. This is not accurate or fair charging and is illegal.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good evening Ccmeyer22.
Unfortunately due to the delicate nature of payment issues, we cannot deal with them on King care. I would need you to follow this link and you will find contact details on there.
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1
Can I also suggest that you keep a careful eye on emails that you would have had when you made purchases from apple in future. Also note though, that apple have a nasty habit of not taking payments out at the time that you make the purchase, but sometimes it can take days for the payments to come out and if you have made more than one purchase over a few days, sometimes it lumps them together. So it might not be that you have been overcharged but rather apple have been condensing payments. I have been caught out with that several times.