Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am only on level 147 because I hate time bombs. I end up having to use all my lives and most of my boosts just to finish a level. Am I the only one so discouraged by these awful things.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Paul, sorry for the delay in responding? Are you still having trouble with this? Do you still need help? You are the second person's message that I read here in the last hour who really hates those bombs. Have you cleared this level yet?