Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on level 420 on candy crush saga and there are 3 jelly squares in the middle that can not be broken. I've tried everything and can not get them to go away. Is this a glitch in the game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Thom, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? I haven't seen any glitches reported on this level.