Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was wondering what the highest score on level 1 is on Candy Crush Saga. My score is 40480
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
highest score is 362060!!
I got 95200!
Hi Johnny, thanks for posting the print screen. Not sure if it would be a cheater or not but the King Admins road the messages here so they will be able to find out more.
Hi Daniel, sorry for the delay in responding. There is no data that shows this type of information. I have seen questions similar to this before and I did a Google search and there are no records available for the highest score world wide. The only way you can see if you are the highest would be on the leader board but that only shows your friends, not world wide.