Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won 1st place in the rocket challenge. Yay me! I thought 2 hours of infinite lives was part of my prize but only received 2 hours of striped/ wrapped and choc. bombs. I already went through my normal 5 lives in 20 minutes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Carol, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. I'm not sure why that happened and no one else has reported this before so please keep an eye on it when you play again.