no sound on all the games KING

Options
Yannick_Demay
Yannick_Demay Posts: 6 Level 2

Bonjour, je n'ai plus de sons depuis plusieurs jours sur le jeux KING.

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Yannick!

The sound in our games makes the whole experience so much nicer, so we understand and are very sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused! It should be resolved now, but note, that this was caused by some updates on and from Google Chrome.

I hope it is now working again and that you can treat your ears while playing, but if not, you can find out how to fix it by updating your FB settings on our post, here :-)

Also, please note that, I’m sorry, but for the moment King Care is only available in English and Spanish - Find our Help pages here though.

Have a soda-licious day!

- Mia, Team King Care

• Yannick_Demay
    Yannick_Demay Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi Yannick!

The sound in our games makes the whole experience so much nicer, so we understand and are very sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused! It should be resolved now, but note, that this was caused by some updates on and from Google Chrome.

I hope it is now working again and that you can treat your ears while playing, but if not, you can find out how to fix it by updating your FB settings on our post, here :-)

Also, please note that, I’m sorry, but for the moment King Care is only available in English and Spanish - Find our Help pages here though.

Have a soda-licious day!

- Mia, Team King Care

I don't speak english I don't understand very well your answer but the sound play 10 minutes and stop after. I have no sound like yesterday. Can you translate en french please ? Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?