I would like to know why there is no sound on Candy Crush Saga This has been going on for a while.

Options
Nancy_Savusa
Nancy_Savusa Posts: 16 Level 2

What has happened to the sound for Candy Crush Saga. It came back one morning and then was gone again. Hasn't returned. Getting frustrating. Thank you 

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Nancy, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Are you still having this issue?   If so, please write back here so that I can offer you further direction.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Nancy, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Are you still having this issue?   If so, please write back here so that I can offer you further direction.

• Nancy_Savusa
    Nancy_Savusa Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

I was very happy to get on the game this morning and the sound is back. Still wondering though what caused it to disappear. Thank you for fixing whatever it was. =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?