RESET 80YR OLD MOM TO LEVEL 445 PLEASE

Options
Stacey_Brown
Stacey_Brown Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm sending an email on behalf of my mom.  She's 80 and just got her to using a tablet.  I downloaded Candy Crush Saga to keep her mind sharp/busy.  She's been playing for 2 yrs and got to level 445.  She called me today in "panic" because the app is no longer on her tablet.  She drove 40 miles to have me fix.  The only thing I could do is reinstall the app that took her back to level one.  The disappointed look on her face was heartbreaking.  Is there anything you can do to help?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Stacey, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Are you still having this issue?   Yes we can get her back on track.  Did she play through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save her progress?  If not, it's a good idea to set up an account for her and then we can elevate this to a King Admin who can get her back on track.  Either way, we would need to get her user ID # and you can read the instructions here:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Once you write back her with her user ID # I will elevate this to a King Admin who can get her back on track.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?