Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For over a week now when trying to play on Windows 10 the software loads with sound (although I turn it off every time, it used to stay off) and the gifts are day 1 only.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Missy, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? I haven't heard anyone else write that they are experiencing the sound issue on Windows 10 so I hope that it's not still happening for you. Regarding the free daily calendar gift being stuck on day 1 the King team is aware of this and they are trying to find a resolution.