Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have reached level 3350 on my Apple desktop, when are new levels coming, but on my tablet I'm at level 3380 with more levels to play. Why ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi June, sorry for the delay in responding. Every Wednesday a new episode is released. The computer versions are behind Windows 10 so I am assuming that when you said your tablet is at 3380 that was with Windows 10. The latter is always ahead of the desktop versions.