Calendar gone customer service gone

Options
PJ_Fergie
PJ_Fergie Posts: 8 Level 2

I asked about six times about the calendar.  I got a response from a customer rep once, that didn’t  help the situation though. I have followed up and no response from anyone.  I started a new question thread in hopes a different rep would respond. No has responded. I am now worried about your customer service reps disappearing like the calendar did. 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Not vanished. We have a new team of moderators so everyone gets answered quickly now. And we superstars are all volunteers who help when we have spare time. 

The daily calendar vanishing is an issue the team are working on. Unfortunately we always start by giving you the troubleshooting tips as in most cases this helps. Which is what you were given. 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hello PJ I can see that you have been helped by our amazing team of Superstars! 

I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your Calendar in Candy Crush Saga, did you try the troubleshooting tips that Laura sent to you? 

We are currently looking into this problem and our game team are aware, we hope to have an update shortly. 

Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?