Did King Care get Revenge for negative review?

Options
PJ_Fergie
PJ_Fergie Posts: 8 Level 2

Wow. Ok. Question: After giving King Care negative review for not assisting me after 6 attempts to resolve my missing calendar, immediately afterwards ALL of my power boosters are DELETED; is this a coincidence or algorithmic revenge?

Candy Coded  Sabotage?

Best Answer

• PJ_Fergie
    Answer ✓
    Options

I’m not having cell issues.  As I said before in my other questions my cell is up-to-date; my apps are up-to-date. 3 going on 4 weeks is a long time. And I get they need to make money I don’t have a problem with that. There’s a lot of companies that are big that don’t take three weeks to respond back to a customer that does spend money in their games.  They’re making millions in this game.  And that’s cool they produced an app were a customer I don’t have problem with that. 

You  stressed that it’s a device issue, sure  at times it could be. Yet they state themselves they have bugs in their games that’s why they always come up with new updates.  Like I said I’m up-to-date  and not having a device issue. 

Half of what I said was tongue-in-cheek . I’m just trying to get the attention of a customer service rep  without ranting. 

Answers

• Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 645 Level 3
    Options

You're not the only one with a problem. I haven't got any boosters from my gift boxes for 3 months. I get no color bombs or extra time from them. Nothing!!!! This is getting out of hand. How can a person enjoy a game much less recommend it. At 807 and don't get my gift boxes? 33 lollipops and no color bombs for 3 months? This is out of hand. So yes I have been all over the board letting people know, because they said THEY had to do the same thing or put it on Twitter and you tube to get a response Do they shut off getting gifts after a level on the game so you have to BUY boosters???? That is what it seems like from other players.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Options

The answer is no Cat. And to be honest, bombarding everywhere with your posts isn't going to get them to fix it quicker. King make money from the game so it makes no sense to push players away. You did get some boosters earlier on and they are aware of it. The only thing it is doing is giving us more posts to answer because I don't like ignoring you. Its not just related to one or two players, there are a lot getting it but its not everyone so its harder to get to the bottom of the problem. You have had responses too, they have told you they are looking into it. 

On mobiles they are more generous than the pc version. So you can either keep playing while its not working properly, or try another game in the meantime, then you don't lose anything.

Bear in mind though that these boosters are free. When working I know. They are not obliged to give anything free so the fact they are trying to should count for something. The trouble is a lot of these freebie events are in testing, which means that they are possibly going to go wrong and instead of just removing the whole event, which would be better for King, they leave it so that those who can still get them, can carry on getting them.

I know its not what you want to hear and I do genuinely understand your frustration as do most of us here, but unfortunately its down to the design studio who are in charge of what they fix first :(

• Lady_Choo
    Options

PJ Fergie, you might want to read here. King are a big company and are bound to get negative reviews. But unfortuately when playing on a device the game works differently and they cannot be held accountable if there is a phone issue. Nor can they remove the boosters from your device as they are saved ON the phone itself. NOT on your account. Only your phone can do that.

https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-why-do-boosters-vanish-from-my-app

• Cat-13
    Options

The answer is no Cat. And to be honest, bombarding everywhere with your posts isn't going to get them to fix it quicker. King make money from the game so it makes no sense to push players away. You did get some boosters earlier on and they are aware of it. The only thing it is doing is giving us more posts to answer because I don't like ignoring you. Its not just related to one or two players, there are a lot getting it but its not everyone so its harder to get to the bottom of the problem. You have had responses too, they have told you they are looking into it. 

On mobiles they are more generous than the pc version. So you can either keep playing while its not working properly, or try another game in the meantime, then you don't lose anything.

Bear in mind though that these boosters are free. When working I know. They are not obliged to give anything free so the fact they are trying to should count for something. The trouble is a lot of these freebie events are in testing, which means that they are possibly going to go wrong and instead of just removing the whole event, which would be better for King, they leave it so that those who can still get them, can carry on getting them.

I know its not what you want to hear and I do genuinely understand your frustration as do most of us here, but unfortunately its down to the design studio who are in charge of what they fix first :(

I'm thankful for the gold bars. But If you have a business at least do something about it to fix the problem. There phone number or 24/7 site isn't working. The game is working so what is working? People are complaining online, and soon on the radio. Not good. I'm trying to be patience but 3 months is messy. I play on my computer. Not by mobile or on my phone. I do thank you VERY much for answering my posts, and your help on the matter.
  • PJ_Fergie
    Answer ✓
    Options

I’m not having cell issues.  As I said before in my other questions my cell is up-to-date; my apps are up-to-date. 3 going on 4 weeks is a long time. And I get they need to make money I don’t have a problem with that. There’s a lot of companies that are big that don’t take three weeks to respond back to a customer that does spend money in their games.  They’re making millions in this game.  And that’s cool they produced an app were a customer I don’t have problem with that. 

You  stressed that it’s a device issue, sure  at times it could be. Yet they state themselves they have bugs in their games that’s why they always come up with new updates.  Like I said I’m up-to-date  and not having a device issue. 

Half of what I said was tongue-in-cheek . I’m just trying to get the attention of a customer service rep  without ranting. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Cat and PJ Fergie, I understand your frustration I really do. And i know Cat, you appreciate our help, don't worry :)

Honestly, behind the scenes, we are doing a lot of grumbling about the same issues to the KC team, and they in turn are grumbling about the issues to the studio. The trouble is, some of the studio's don't have large teams and so things can take longer. Its not reasonable, I completely agree, to take so long to fix things that really should have been fixed and I hate coming online to tell people King are aware etc etc. Its embarrassing :( These are long term players and loyalty should be rewarded. 

Personally I think the fact that they have so much going on in the game, is adding to the issues. It seems to be in all saga games. My solution would be to pull everything but the main game, add things gradually, one at a time and wait until its stable until adding another. Paradise bay seems to do it like that and it works better. They only have one fix at a time, so it gets fixed quicker!

I also know behind the scenes, it is a problem they are working on as it seems to be over many of their games. Its just finding the root cause :(

• Cat-13
    Options
  • Cat-13
    Options

Cat and PJ Fergie, I understand your frustration I really do. And i know Cat, you appreciate our help, don't worry :)

Honestly, behind the scenes, we are doing a lot of grumbling about the same issues to the KC team, and they in turn are grumbling about the issues to the studio. The trouble is, some of the studio's don't have large teams and so things can take longer. Its not reasonable, I completely agree, to take so long to fix things that really should have been fixed and I hate coming online to tell people King are aware etc etc. Its embarrassing :( These are long term players and loyalty should be rewarded. 

Personally I think the fact that they have so much going on in the game, is adding to the issues. It seems to be in all saga games. My solution would be to pull everything but the main game, add things gradually, one at a time and wait until its stable until adding another. Paradise bay seems to do it like that and it works better. They only have one fix at a time, so it gets fixed quicker!

I also know behind the scenes, it is a problem they are working on as it seems to be over many of their games. Its just finding the root cause :(

I'm at 812. Up to 31 lollipops, loss time on color bombs, not getting my time from the gift boxes, not getting the gifts from the fairy bowl. And now the game is freezing. Just keeping you updated Chicken Slayer

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?