Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cant play the game on facebook. app asked to update my browser. I'm using Chrome and my browser score is 528 in html5test.com. I checked if there is in an update for Chrome but its the final version. What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Baran, are you still having this issue? Can you try another browser? I also use Firefox which seems to be pretty reliable. Please let me know if you are still having the issue or having it with Firefox too.