Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm in the middle of a contest and I need more levels, when are more levels coming, I'm on level 3410
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi June, a new episode is released every Wednesday. Does this contest require you to only play new levels or can you go back to an older level to accumulate more?
Hi June, I just answered you via another question. Please get your user ID # and respond back to the other question.
I can go back and play other games, and I don't get new levels every wednesday, my tablet shows a higher levels than my desk top