Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
3329 with 12moves .not possible to pass.pls change the moves.and different from you tube.very pissed off playing candy crush as level of moves is always less different from you tube .and impossible to pass.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi CandyMom, I hear you and I agree that the game is not the same anymore. Did you read her entire message before looking at the video? She said that the moves had been changed to 14 since the video had been made but she was able to clear it before the 14 moves were up. Have you tried playing the other 3 match games - Candy Crush Soda Saga and Candy Crush Jelly Saga. They are a bit more difficult and right now there is a problem with Soda but if you haven't tried Jelly you might want to give it a try.
I'm not enjoying Candy Crush at all any more with these impossible levels. It used to be so relaxing and yet challenging. I hope the development team will get their groove back soon. Perhaps it's time to call it a game.
Hi Elsa,
The video you posted had 18 moves, not 12, and practically cleared itself with all the falling wraps. My boards look nothing like that. Thanks for trying to help.
Glenn, I just answered you and I see that you wrote the same issue three times. Please do not keep reporting the same question. Here is a tip that might help you: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2018/04/candy-crush-saga-level-3329-tips-and.html