Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In Candy Crush Saga I'm on newer level 3322. I have 23 moves to start and others start with 28 moves. How can this be possible and how can it be remedied?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sergio, sometimes King has to make changes in the levels. You can read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/levels-keep-changing
Your explanation does not make sense to me. Why would you have different challenges for the same level game number? Shouldn't a game level be the same for all players? This seems quite unfair, especially if a contest is being held. I've played level 3322 for days. Used all of my boosters with the bonus of 2 each colored candy, striped, wrapped + 3 extra moves and still have only 1 or 2 of 20 needed to complete the game. I want you to give me 28 moves, not 23, just like everyone else. Don't change the playing field because you think its more challenging for me --- it just raises my blood pressure, I get angry and don't enjoy the game like I used to. It used to relax me. Now its just grrrrrrrrrr!!!! Can't take much more of this game and will probably be moving on. Thanks for listening!