Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am so so bored with Level 656. Is it not possible to have a resign or bypass? I have been on it for ages but spirit is flagging and will be leaving it soon.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's a super hard level. I haven't played that one in years, but I just tried and failed horribly. I was trying to find a video that might help you out with some tips, but they are all older, but still look like the same board. I'll post one anyway. Do you have any way to obtain free boosters in your game ?? Like the sugar drops, or space dash, if so take advantage of your boosters when you can. Maybe if you start out with some wrapped boosters, it will help you reach your goal. I always stock up on sugar drops when I am waiting for new levels. This link is a little old, but it has video, and tips https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2014/08/candy-crush-saga-level-656.html Hope it helps, and good luck !!!