Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I played and when i left and came back there were no more boosters that had accumulated
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Kristy,
I'd be very happy to help you but I'd need to know what Boosters you are missing to check that for you. Also, if you haven't played for a while, I would suggest that you update the App and synchronise your account.
There are steps you can follow there and that should help you get your goodies back: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/facebook-lost-progress-and-friends-lists
Let me know how that goes and until then, have a Soda-licious day!
- Mia