⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush saga ranking

Options
Sharon_Loose
Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

2 days ago I got the ranking facility for the first time ever, I had it for a couple of hours then it disappeared, I also at the same time had different bombs, they also went back to normal. Why would I only have it for such a short time?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Sharon, sorry about the delay in responding.  Are you referring to the new challenge with the planets?  I know that there is a glitch with this challenge and it has already been reported to the studio.

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

Hi Sharon, sorry about the delay in responding.  Are you referring to the new challenge with the planets?  I know that there is a glitch with this challenge and it has already been reported to the studio.

Hi Elsa, no I mean where you get the different frames to go round your picture and you can move up in the rankings and you get to see everyone else’s as well. I know not everyone has this but it seems odd they gave it to me and took it away again. The bombs were the countdown bombs and they were different and made a splat on the screen if they exploded but they went back to normal after a few days.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?