Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
2 days ago I got the ranking facility for the first time ever, I had it for a couple of hours then it disappeared, I also at the same time had different bombs, they also went back to normal. Why would I only have it for such a short time?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sharon, sorry about the delay in responding. Are you referring to the new challenge with the planets? I know that there is a glitch with this challenge and it has already been reported to the studio.